#GoFundJaphet!
3045416029
First Bank. Acc.
Well, you ask how I knew right? Yea. Being a fellowship brother, and a leader and an Hall-Rep to Japhet Osaghele, I had had times being concerened about this brother who seems less-concerned about himself than he is, about others. I had gone to pray one day and my peace was taken until I visited him - well, hall-representatives must know all bretheren rooms under them actually.
He was about to go and read, being a pharmacy student and an excellent one at that. He had just wanted to eat and go out as usual. I was just going to miss him again like I had ever done. He was dejected, yet he must read. But God had given me a word for him... "I know and I hear his cries". Bro Japhet asked me; bro Emma, God had shown me severally, even through other men of God that He knows what I feel, why not do it once and for all?
Well, the answer was simply because He is God, and has a time for all things - how He made a selfless human out of him, so much that he bears others' burdens while he really has an heavy one.
When I went visiting at Angola(though my Hall was Awo). It was just a choice to see freshers. Bro Japhet was a worker under the rep in this hall... there hardly was 1 room, where I entered and bro Japhet was not their best visiting brother. This is not over said! Bro Japhet had sincerely considered his neck injury to be nothing; compared to the wellness of others.
He had told me how severally experts had told him nothing can be done, until God brought peace to him again through the message. He had even prayed and God had been quiet about it. Now, this is the time that God has ordained, and help shall come by all means from all sides when God says it is time!
Helping Japhet therefore is a privilege to being part of what God had promised a generation - for much humans shall live and be glad just because this young man does - a lot has been said of him in his faculty and among his mates who excel because he helps....
#GoFundJaphet!
3045416029
First Bank. Acc.
If you joined this train of good hearts to save this life - you saved a nation in one human!
